3D Printer Heater Block Silicone Cover for MK7 / MK8 / MK9 Hotend Black
- Product description:
Application: MK7/8/9 Heater Aluminum Block
Net weight: about 3g
Use: Anti scald, protect the heating block
High temperaturesistance: 280 degree
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
- Non-stick silicone, your print head will stay clean and this will prevent the filament from sticking to the heater block or spout.
- Can offer a huge boost in temperature stability, especially if you use high flow of cooling air around the nozzle to cool the print. Actually it boost the ability to print large bosses and bridges all while keeping the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- Very useful silicone socks: will keep your heater block clean and free from burnt and blackened plastic.They not only keep the beaker clean, but also keep heat inside the hotend and off your print.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material that will repel build-up from molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled with materials that you would like to build into nozzles.
- The sock also acts as an insulator for the print head. It will reduce heat over time and help maintain a constant temperature during printing.
Phone: +86 15807156841
Tel: +86 755 2100 1365
Add: 3rd floor , Building 4 , Shen Jing Industrail Qing Hu Community , Long Hua District Shen Zhen Guang Dong China 518109