- 20% Carbon fiber and 80% PLA， a suitable percentage for most of the printers.
- Stable melting point is more conducive to printing, ensuring smooth printing process, smooth and delicate forming effect, no bubbles.
- This product using laser detection,wire dimensional accuracy strictly controlled into +/- 0.02mm.
- Environmentally materials, non-toxic, odorless, degradable.
- This filament will make your printed objects have a smooth look and ffeel (nozzle temp 195-220 degrees recommended, base plate temperature 50°C)
1.75mm Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament, RoHS Compliance, 1 kg (2.2lbs) Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm,Black
- Product description:
Carbon fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament
1. SOOWAY carbon fiber PLA filament has better dimensional stability for warp free printing than PLA, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
2. With high heat tolerance, carbon fiber has a very high strength to weight ratio, and is extremely rigid.
1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) spool
2. 1.75mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
3. Recommended printing temp/nozzle temperature: 195-220°C, base plate temperature: 50°C
4. High compatible with your 3D printer: for common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
SOOWAY 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
Phone: +86 15807156841
Tel: +86 755 2100 1365
Add: 3rd floor , Building 4 , Shen Jing Industrail Qing Hu Community , Long Hua District Shen Zhen Guang Dong China 518109